Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The first few steps...



This evening we went to our "land" and staked out the driveway. We staked out the house last week.  Well WE didn't, but my sweet husband and a friend did.  I cannot tell you how exciting this is for all of us!! 




Kris's job was to babysit Madi in John's truck!  Here he is showing her a video on the ipod.   My job was to lead the way of how I wanted the driveway and of course, take pictures!   John and Johnny drove in the stakes.  So here are a few pictures of the beginning of our journey!!! :)


Can you see the house staked out in the backround? :)












Sitting on Uncle Steve's backhoe!!!


I'm linking up the to Home and Family Friday Linky party over at Home is where our story begins and also the A few of my favorite things linky party as well!   Come and join the fun! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, the green color in my kitchen and family room. is BULLFROG by Dutch boy. It is a little darker in person.. but i like it..

Jen Kershner said...

So excited for you, Kristi! I can't believe it's really happening. Finally! I will love being along for the ride.

Deserae said...

OMG this is soooo exciting!!! Congratulations....you guys truly deserve it :o)
~Des

Becca Ross said...

What a beautiful area to build a home! I'm so glad you linked up to home and family friday! I can't wait to see the progress! Beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails