Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

An Easter egg hunt!





Yesterday we had an Easter egg hunt at my sisters house. The kids had a blast running around in the beautiful weather finding all the eggs filled with treats. It is a tradition my sister has done for years and it's always a lot of fun! This is our gang, we are missing my sister Monica, my nephew Joe and I'm taking the picture. So usually there are 3 more! :)



















We also colored our eggs earlier in the day. I always love watching how creative they are in any project we do together. Even Madi tried to do some, but decided eating them was much more fun!











It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend here and we are all so grateful! The kids ate lunch outside yesterday, a true sign that spring is here.






I hope you all have a very blessed Easter! :)







2 comments:

Between You and Me said...

beautiful pictures of a sweet celebration!

...love your sisters house. You could do a whole post about her home from the looks of the outside of it!

*hint*hint*

:)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Wonderful pictures. So glad that I stopped by...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails