Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Update on visit and weekend fun

Well,  the visit went GREAT!  Not only did the kids love the school but the school thought the visit went great as well!  I'm being cautiously optimistic.  I know that sometimes these things can backfire (with Kris) so we are going to send him in for a few more "full" day visits and see how it goes.  For the time being we will try 1 or 2 days a week and work from there.   Johnny was  THRILLED that his brother was going to school with him and Kris felt the same way.   I hope this works out for them.  I am praying for what is the right thing to do and I know that God will lead the way.   When they got in the truck after I picked them up adn asked them how they liked it and both with BIG SMILES said, we really liked it mom. I instantly started crying.  It was just such a relief.   We have some more meetings and things to work out, but it's looking pretty good.  I will keep you updated on this!

This weekend was a busy one.  We started out by yardsaling on Friday (pictures and post to come!), then an early Mother's day dinner for my mom because she will be away for Mother's day.  Saturday our boys joined a kickball league at the YMCA which was TONS of fun (and I forgot my camera, BAD MOM!)  and then there was baseball, followed by take out at my sisters house with her family.   
  Today we went to church, then a birthday party and then did YARD work ALL day today!  The yard totally needed it. It was a VERY warm weekend here in Upstate NY so we broke out the sprinkler and had a little fun!  Hope your weekend was awesome! :)
xoxo








6 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

I'm so happy! I've been waiting for news! Okay, I totally want to sign up for an adult kickball league! Those pics of the kiddos are priceless. I still sometimes can't believe you have a little girl!

Playing Sublimely said...

Thank you so much for your thoughts and words...they were encouraging to me!
Amy

Between You and Me said...

love your weekend shots...beautiful kids!

Debra from Bungalow said...

So happy for you Kristi!

Sounds like you had the best family weekend. Your little gal is a cutie for sure! :)

Amie Bloom said...

Kristi-
Wow so much is happening for your guys! I cant believe it is already 4 months of homeschooling for you guys! I am keeping my fingers crossed for the BCS! It is a great place!

Willow Decor said...

Glad it went well! It is so difficult to make these decisions as there never seems to be one distinct right or wrong path. I know it will all work out!
xx-Gina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails