Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

A thing for Utensils...

I love utensils.   And I have to keep finding bigger containers for them.  I think it might be a sickness.   Not only the ones next to my stove...... 

But big decorative ones too now.  I have these hanging in my kitchen as well.



They started out silver when my sweet cousin gave them to me, but I needed a little pop of red over there so they got a redo!

So when I saw THESE last week at Sally's boutique (my name for Salvation army) for 99 cents each, I had to have them.



And now, after a little magic with black spray paint they are hanging in the DR over my buffet!  Aren't they cute?!?!  I know, I know, I have to stop with these! ;)

I am joining the linky parties at The Shabby Chic Cottage, The Power of paint party at Domestically Speaking , Make it yours day at My Backyard Eden  and the Weekend Wrap up Party at Tatertots and Jello! Come and join the fun!

4 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Are you JOKING?? Those are totally amazing. I can't believe you got them for a dollar. You are the luckiest girl ever.

I loved the old pair though too!

Thanks for your comment on my blog! Our ovens are Jenn-Air. We researched around for a long time before we bought them. We actually bought them off of a company on ebay that shipped them to us. Much cheaper. I love them.

We also went with the Jenn Air Fridge so they would match since they are right next to each other.

Good luck with your dream home! How fun!

XOXO
Jen

Sandy said...

These totally rock, I especially like the red ones!

Sandy said...

I remember my grandmother had very large spoon and fork on her wall...
I love your collection!
Happy Moms day!
Following from Tatertots and jello!

http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/

Stephanie Cameron said...

What a great find!! I am way jealous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails