Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lost all my blogs in reader.........

So I was just trying to catch up on some blog reading and all my blogs are gone..... POOF!  I signed out and in and they were still gone.  I added some back, then looked again and those are gone too!  I am so sad :(   Has this happened to anyone else???     And every time I go to the " my blog" page I get an error message.  That has been happening for a few days too.  Can't things just work?!   

Anyone else having problems?

3 comments:

Stacey said...

No but I have seen others mention this. It might come back on its own. The again it might not...

Michele Smith said...

My blogs dissappear sometimes, I just refresh my page like 6 times and eventually it works. Hope you got em back!

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Yes, it has happened to me. I get a mesaage that "you are not following any blogs". WRONG!!! They do come back when I refresh the page.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails