Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Spring!

Thank you all for your kind comments and emails from my last post.   I am so very proud my son came to me.  I'm glad we have this kind of relationship, I hope that it continues!







Spring is here!  We have baseball, horses, swimming and karate!  All kinds of busy!  But I wouldn't have it any other way.   I have been planting some flowers, even though it's not entirely safe to do this before Memorial Day here in Upstate NY.   I have planted a few planters and thought I would share!  




















I also took some pictures of my daughters bedroom I will share tomorrow.  Two posts in the same week?!?!  My goodness! :)

XOXO

7 comments:

Michele Smith said...

so pretty! I really need to get some flowers in the front yard. Every time I make plans to, it rains. I can't wait to see your daughter's room. I know it is going to be awesome!!!

Julie Hargreaves said...

Great blog

The Tablescaper said...

Love your plants. Everything looks wonderful.

I host a weekly link party called Seasonal Sundays and would love to have you link.

- The Tablescaper

bj said...

Good luck on winning my tiny little giveaway...
I am wondering if you have been sick...you haven't posted since last May...hope all is ok...:)
xo bj

Stacey said...

Missing your posts! Hope you are doing well. :)

Unknown said...

I'm lovin' your blog! Just found you through GFC and I'm your newest follower =) Have a great week!

Suzan said...

Love all your interesting and different plant containers!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails