Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012 betterlatethannever!

Well, I think blogger is going to let me post some pictures today!  Let's hope that is the case!

I hope you all had wonderful Christmas.  I hosted Christmas Eve, like I usually do. We had yummy appetizers,  salad, ham, mashed potatoes, broccoli rabe and corn.  With lots of delicious cookies, pear cake with fresh homemade whipped cream and pasta chunks (don't worry, I had never heard of them either.. lol).  It was a nice relaxing evening with family, eating, enjoying each other and playing Christmas trivia.  Christmas day we spent at my parents house.  Another relaxing, low key day.

Here are a few pictures of our decorations  and other things this year. Just snapped a few. Didn't go over the top, decorated until I was tired and stopped!  Seems to be the rule of thumb lately!


Our keeping room tree
 
 



Family room tree







 




My favorite candy cane on the foyer table 









My two cows and sheep in our Christmas pageant


A visit with Mrs Clause at Aunt Dana's!  The kids ALL loved her!


And the day after Christmas, just relaxing and playing with new toys :)


Be back soon, hope you enjoyed the pictures!!!
XOXO

5 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Sounds like the perfect way to spend Christmas!! Loved all your photos, your home looks beautiful all dressed for Christmas!

Deserae said...

Hi girlie!!! Your home looks so beautiful decorated for Christmas! Your celebration with family sounds just perfect.....and the food sounds sooooo yummy too! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!!!!!! *sigh* Where does the time go? Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!!!!!! (((HUGS)))
~Des

Jen Kershner said...

It sounds like a lovely holiday. I can't believe how quickly it went by!

Stacey said...

Hi Kristi! I was just coming by to tell you I miss your posts. Low and behold you've been posting. Must not be getting updates on my blog roll. :)

Happy New Year to you and your family. Hope to see more of you in 2013.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! I've missed your posts!! Wishing you a Happy New Year and a blessed 2013!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails