Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Almost June......







I can't believe it's almost June! I have been scarce (as usual) lately, but getting alot done outside! I love spring and summer for the simple fact that I can play in the dirt all season long. My irises have just bloomed, along with one of my early blooming lilacs. The peonies are going to open any day now. I have a few pics to share of my pride and joy. It is like therapy being outside, watching it all grow and thrive. I have filled my pots and urns. And today I'm planting my vegtables. There will be more pics to come!

3 comments:

Debra from Bungalow said...

I see you are busy out in the garden! Your yellow irises are beautiful. A neighbor just pulled hers out and gave me a bunch. I want to plant them with a purple clematis that is blooming now. Can't wait to see more of your pix!

Southern Heart said...

Hi Kristy....your photos are absolutely beautiful (and you are so lucky to have lilacs...they don't grow well here). I'm enjoying the beginning of summer, too! I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your photos.

I think that the photo you wanted can be found in the "2005 Vesta Home Show" album on the toolbar on Jackie's site---it should be the first photo in that album. Almost all of my photos came from his site. I'm so glad that you enjoyed it!

http://www.justadecorator.com/

Let me know if you can't find it there.

I hope that you're having a good week! :)

Kristi said...

Thank you girls!

Andrea thank you for the link! I'm going there right now!
Kristi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails