Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Homemade Guacamole and some randoms!

If you like guacamole, I PROMISE you will LOVE this!  And you will NEVER EVER buy it again!  I got this recipe from my cousin's husband and he's a fantastic cook! 

3 avocados
2 medium vine-ripe tomatoes cut fairly small (for color and taste)
1 very small (or half of a regular size) onion chopped fine
1 garlic clove pressed
1/2 lemon for juice
salt to taste

pair with Stacy's Pita chips ( my new weakness) or tortilla chips and ENJOY!!! :)





Just a few pictures of fall in our neck of the woods.  I haven't taken many, but plan to take more photos.   I can't believe today is October 1st!    Love this time of year! 















Kris had a "fun run" at school and he finished great!   Of course we all cheered him on! 





                           

And here is a typical lazy Saturday morning with Johnny and Madi on the sofa!  So cozy!  I crave and long for these days, but also know how short they are.  Enjoying them little while we can!


Linking up with Home and Family Friday's and Feature yourself Friday's!  Come and joing the fun! :)

Happy Friday! :)

XOXO

2 comments:

gena said...

I've been wanting to try my own guac - yum ! This looks easy enough and not spicy ( we hate spice ! ).

Enjoy the weekend !
gena
www.thehouseonlavenderhill.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Try lime in the guacamole some time instead of lemon. So good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails