Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Decorating above cabinets.....









A few days ago Nester did a post on this. Got me thinking that I should snap a few pictures of mine. I don't have a lot of "display" space in my kitchen. So above my cabinets gets rearranged and decorated often. This has been like this for quite awhile, but I'm happy with it. I love all things wire, roosters, vintage and you get the idea. In planning the new house I am dreaming of all the new decorating adventures..... SO FUN!


It has been an eventful Monday. So far I have flooded my laundry room which then went right through to the basement. Then I dropped a bowl full of eggs on my kitchen floor. I am NOT superstitious, but I would be lying if I didn't say I'm waiting for the third thing to happen. I'm almost afraid to leave the house to take the boys to piano!

Yet, here it is 3:27pm I'm still in sweats doing laundry and have no idea what's for dinner! Anyway, enjoy the tour of the cabinets! :)






4 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Girl you always did have the magic touch. I love what you did!

heather said...

I saw your comment on enjoyingthesmallthings and I just did a post on how to make your pictures big on blogger.com. If you go to my page it's the 2nd post down. Good luck!
www.sealbark.blogspot.com

Kristina Strain said...

Love your rooster!

Kristina
Sweetfern Handmade

Linda said...

love the upper cabinet display... I'm a believer in utilizing ALL space to display the things I love as well :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails