Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Making our mark



Our garage concrete was poured about a week ago.  We all went and put our hand prints and names.  In true scatter-brain style we forgot the year and date!  Oh well!   I haven't taken anymore pics of the house because it doesn't "look" like anything has been done, but there have been many.  This coming week is a quiet one because they are working elsewhere.  But the week after they will be doing the plumbing and electrical (shortly after).  Then the exterior will be starting to be applied!  Exciting and as always I will keep you posted! 

  I am linking up at Feature Yourself Friday at Fingerprints on the Fridge, come and join the fun! :)

Have a great weekend! :)
XOXO

10 comments:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

How fun girl...everytime we have concrete done I put a penny in it with the year...Hope you have a GREAT weekend my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

This is such a cute idea! I am glad to hear that things are moving along!

Can't wiat to see more!

Enjoy!
Cathy

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

How cute and hurry up and show pics. Get the construction folks moving.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

That's so cute! We did that too when we had our concrete patio poured. It's so fun to see Savanna's hand print from when she was 7 (she's 18 now).

Manuela

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Kristi, that is really a red chenille sofa by Sherril under that PB slipcover that I bought on ebay. It is coming off soon for fall and winter. My white sofa in the sunroom is a Pottery Barn sofa and I love it. When the slip get dirty I just take it off or just the dirty cushions ones off and wash and dry it, but not all the way and put them back on.

gena said...

What a wonderful moment ! Years and years from now those kiddies will remember doing this.

When I was growing up I did it at my godparents home and when I sold the house a few years back, I wished I could have taken that piece of patio with me !

You are building some amazing memories !

gena
www.thehouseonlavenderhill.blogspot.com

Deserae said...

That is so sweet...I love it!!! Can't wait to see more progress pics!!! Have a great weekend :o)
~Des

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

This is the first time I have visited your blog. I have been going through your archives and wanted you to know I really like your style! I am a French Country fan also and I just became your newest follower. Hugs, Sherry

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Hi Kristi!

I jsut now saw your comment on my red post! I am so sorry to be getting back to you so late! Of course you can copy my shade...I am so flatterd! I love it too;)!

Thanks so much for your sweet words!

Enjoy!
Cathy

All That Glitters said...

how neat!!! Things are moving along girl!!! I can't wait to see more!!!

Take care sista!!!
~Jennifer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails