Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Music in blogland.....



You know, I have thought a lot about this. I know there is much debate about music on blogs. But I have to tell you, I think some blogs become addictive from their awesome playlists. Honestly! I have been following Enjoying the small things and I purposely put this particular post in. Read Kelle's story (she will be on CNN on Tuesday) and her fantastic photography, you. will. be. blown. AWAY!!!!! I promise! And in all honesty, I have NEVER heard a more fantastic playlist on a blog. And the best part is, she changes the order almost daily. :)



But back to music. I can hear a song that will take me back to my childhood. Or one that takes me back to my wild and crazy early twenties. There is something to be said for the way music moves us. It affects us most definately. I am a lover of almost all kinds of music. So I have decided (after a nice glass of Rex Goliath Cabernet Savignon) is that I don't "judge" a blog on whether they have music or not. I have found new music I have never heard before on blogs. For instance this song Face of a Faith by Nellie McKay. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I couldn't find a video to post of it. But it's wonderful, I promise.


So I guess the moral to this story is. Music is good, no matter where it is. I think the music should not matter whether you are big blog or not. Be yourself, not what you think you should be.....

I'll leave you with some crappy pictures of the AWESOME Coldplay concert I went to in July that I STILL think about daily. There are better pictures on my sisters camera, but for now you'll just have to deal with the not-so-great iphone pictures. It was the most fantastic show I have ever seen and I'm SO HAPPY I splurged on second row seats!!! I bought behind the "pit" but next time (and I hope and pray there is a next time) I'm getting first row PIT! THAT Is how good it was!!! Enjoy!!













2 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

I like music on blogs too. And if I don't like the music I turn it down or pause it. I've found some great new music off of blogs. Cute blurry pics of you!

Bethany said...

LOL! I just happened on your blog and I used to hate music on blogs, ONLY because if there is video, the music interferes and then you have to scroll to stop the music and ba ba ba. LOL. But I just added my new fave song to my blog because it makes me happy! LOL

Anyway, glad to find your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails