Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A little randomness








It's been a busy winter. A happy one to boot. The weather is getting warmer and I know spring is around the corner. The ball is starting to roll with the house. The baby is getting bigger everyday and makes me want to just make time stand still. And yes, she is being strolled around Mema's kitchen by her brother. Doesn't every mema have a stroller inside?




Homeschooling is going very well. The first three weeks were a little trying, but we have gotten into our groove and in 8 short weeks I cannot believe what this boy has learned! I think his brother tricked me and played hookie on Monday. He woke up with a "sore throat" which sounded very suspect to me but I let him stay home. I'm a big believer in what I call "mental health" days to just chill out. However he was VERY eager to do "school" with his brother. I think he wanted to know what goes on during the day here...... here is a picture of my "sick" child. Looks pretty happy to me. I have a feeling he's going to ask me to homeschool him next year. We are looking into private school for him. But in all honesty with Kris home now, I really miss Johnny and feel like I don't get my time with him. We'll see what happens.




Here are some pictures of enjoying the warm weather and snow melting in the yard. Playing with cousins and friends. Basketball, tag, bike riding and anything outside. I love all seasons, but spring is for new beginnings to make new memories.










And some pictures of a fun Sunday at Mema and Papa's house. Playing go-fish after eating a big breakfast there. Nothing more fun than relaxing with the people you love! And we are the guests that never leave, because we had dinner there too.






Lastly, here is a picture of all of us. Of course the baby is picking her nose, LOL. But we are all looking which is a miracle!
Happy St Patrick's Day!! We are going to my sisters house for St Patty's day tradition! Hope your day is wonderful! :)







5 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Kristi- You just have a gorgeous family. I still can't believe you have that little girl now. You guys all look so happy and things seem to just be falling into place for you. I'm so glad!

alice said...

You have a beautiful family, I can't believe how big they are getting! Time sure does fly. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

i honestly adore all your writing taste, very unique.
don't give up and also keep creating for the simple reason that it simply nicely to read it.
looking forward to see a lot more of your current content articles, have a good day!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
{edie} said...

You are so darn cute--and I NEED that sweater! Beautiful family.
love to you all,
edie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails