Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cute little table!

Last week I had to go run an errand in the next town over.  I don't get out there that much, but my FAVORITE Sally's is out there.  So you know I HAD to stop in and see what they had in there!

I found a bunch of clothes and adorable cream bust, forgot to take a picture of that!  But then I spotted this cute little table.  I needed a little table like this for a chair in the family room.  I walked over and was stunned to see it was only $7.99!  I snapped it up immediately!  It's solid wood, but I am going to give it an Chalk paint makeover!    Any hints on what color I should paint it?      







It's going to go next to this chair (I think, lol) I used this table in the basement for the tv area down there.  So the chair is lonesome and needs a table!


XOXO

12 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Pretty table Kristi! How about Chateau Grey, it's a pretty shade of green and when you apply the dark wax it's beautiful!! One of my favorite colors in AS chalk paint!

Jen Kershner said...

I usually have a really hard time figuring out what color to paint something! I love the lines of that table. What a steal and it will look great in that spot.

Stacey said...

What a cutie! Can't believe you got it for that price. You really make me want to go find a Sally store today. Never have done that.

Deserae said...

What a great find....such a cute table! Like Martina I think AS Chateau Grey would look so pretty! Kim at Savvy Southern Style just used it in her kitchen on her island and it looks soooooo stunning! Can't wait to see what you decide :o)
~Des

Blondie's Journal said...

What an awesome and unique table! I think something cream colored would look wonderful with that pretty chair! Good luck! :)

XO,
Jane

gena said...

What a neat little table ! How about a pop of turquoise? Might look pretty and different against the reds in the drapes.

I have to say I have never been to a "Sally's" or any other thrift store in my life. I'm not even sure we have them down here (or at least in a neighborhood I wouldn't be scared to venture into - lol!) I'm very jealous at your cool finds!!!!

thanks for sharing - looking forward to see how she ends up!

gena

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi! I love that cute little table. I'm not good on peeking colors but I'm sure you'll come with the perfect one.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

decorayadora said...

What an awesome and unique table!I love your blog!

Michele Smith said...

What a darling table. I'd paint it Chateau grey, I think that would go beautifully with your room.

Rooms by Ann said...

I love the table, can't wait to see the makeover.

Rooms by Ann said...

I love the table, can't wait to see the makeover.

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Pretty table! I'm a lover of wood, but if you paint it I'm sure it will look good. Love your chair and your curtains and pillow are gorgeous!
Blessings,
Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails