Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

BUSY fun-filled weekend!

This weekend has been one of those where you swear you haven't sat down ONCE!  It started with the boys' 5th grade "spring fling" dance at school.  I was a chaperone, so I got to watch all the fun first hand! ;)   It was a beach theme!



Saturday night was our Cub scout Blue and Gold dinner.  My Cub scouts have become Boy scouts!  Doesn't seem possible time has flown by this quickly!    I made the centerpiece for our table (tutorial to follow!), the theme was soccer in the Summer Games 2012.








And today we had the boys second horseshow of the year.  They did great and had a fun time.  Tonight is wrestlemania (God help me), so the weekend isn't over yet.   

Madi helping out


Kris on Cinnamon




Johnny on Daisy
   







I think I'll sleep all day Monday...........  Oh wait, I have a meeting, a conference and piano lessons!!!!  More coffee!!


XOXO

2 comments:

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Adorable post Kristi. You have a great looking family and your one busy mama.

Dee

All That Glitters said...

Your kids are growing up so fast! Just a beautiful family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails