Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tag'd!!!

I have been tag'd!! Carol over at paintergal's little cottage, tag'd me and I'm supposed to list 6 quirky things about myself or 6 things I collect. Now I'm SURE I'm VERY quirky, I just can't think of 6 things right now, so I'll list 6 things I collect! ;)

1. Tole anything
2. Vintage prints
3. Old lamps
4. Wexford glass
5. French country furniture (almost ALL from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops and hand me downs!)
6. Just about anything with a fleur de lis on it!

Ok, now it's MY turn to TAG a few! Again, rules are to either list 6 quirky things or 6 things you collect! And then tag 6 more people! Can't wait to read about you!

1. Cherry at cherry'sjubilee
2. Kat at Kats Whimsy
3. Debra at ~the Bunnies' Bungalow~
4. Des at Peeking thru The Sunflowers
5. Jen at The Cottage Nest
6. Rhoda at Southern Hospitality

See you soon!!

5 comments:

Debra from Bungalow said...

HI Kristi, I'll have to think about this.....we all have our quirks but no one likes to talk about them...lol. Take care, DebraK

Kat said...

Hi K! Ya know I thought I was quite boring but according to my family (who I was stupid enough to ask) Im actually quite quirky. ROFL!
You have some wonderful collections!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hey, Kristi, thanks for thinking of me...and I hope you'll understand, but I went through all the tagging & list things last year when I first started blogging. So now I pretty much ignore them! LOL But I appreciate you coming by, really I do.

The other Debbie you are thinking about was a friend in GA & this is another Debbie in AL. They both have pretty houses.

Thanks, Kristi!

Kristi said...

No problem Rhoda, I'm sure your busy with blogging about other things!

Kat, I know what you mean. My husband has been calling me Howard Hughes lately, LOL! That's pretty scary!!! :)

Deb, you can always do 6 things you collect!! That's definately way more fun to talk about! :)
Kristi

CatHerder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails