Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Easter Greetings!




I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter! I have been absent lately, just super busy and hope to be around more. Here are my pride and joy! This was at my mothers on Easter Sunday. We all went to Church together. Then it was off to Mema's and Papa's for the Egg hunt and Easter dinner! My neices and nephews were there and had a wonderful time. They always play so well together. Here are a few pics of the Easter Egg Hunt and having so much fun going through what they found! These truly are the most special times to have with my family that I love so much. I am blessed.







5 comments:

Southern Heart said...

I'm glad that you had a wonderful holiday, and loved seeing your photos!

Kristi said...

This is SO ironic! I was just posting at your blog that I found at Jen's blog! :)
Thank you!
Kristi

Southern Heart said...

Kristi, you and I are on the same wavelength today. :)

I wanted to thank you for your kind note, and to let you know that your own children are near to my heart as well. A friend of ours also works with children with special needs, and once told me that they are actually "angels in disguise". I have found that to be true. I hope that you will visit often! Much love to you...

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi! I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter and I so enjoyed seeing these sweet photos!
xo,
Kim

Southern Heart said...

Hi Kristi...I'm so glad that you enjoyed the "movie houses" today (and that you have the same affliction that I do ;) You and I should go to the movies together.

Have a great weekend!

Andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails